Saturday, August 22, 2009

Winter Reunion in Japan.

<--Julie & Ben in Osaka, 2007.
The Doraemon one piece was only for pictures, I promise.

During the summer following highschool, I participated in this summer study in Japan program through AFS. I have a lot of fond memories of that trip, as well as many amazing friends - who I am happy to say I am going to meet again! Ben (New York), Jason (Philly) and Kristine (San Jose) and I are meeting up again in Kansai region, the location of our previous experience.

I'll be in Osaka from December 27th to January 8th. New Years in a different country? Can't wait. After the 8th I'll be in Tokyo till the 18th, where I will be staying with a friend. I have to scrimp and save all my money until then, but I'm looking forward to it like no other.

1 comment: