Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home from China!


After nearly a month of teaching and touring in China, I am finally home! Although China was a great experience, I am thoroughly enjoying being home. There really is no other place like it.

Here are a few highlights of my trip.


Teaching in Shanghai

Classes were divided into five sections according to age, ranging anywhere from 3-13. My homeroom class were 5-7 years old, and incredibly adorable. I miss them already. 

The youngest class during the zenith of the solar eclipse. Total darkness.


Shanghai Nightlife



Shanghai Gardens


Sightseeing in Beijing
The Great Wall of China. Should be called the Great Stairs of China - climbing it was a really big feat, considering the steps were more like jumps and I am incredibly out of shape. :X
Dragon ferry at Summer Palace.


Temple of Heaven.


Forbidden City.




No comments:

Post a Comment