Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebrity Crushes.

Because everyone has them! :>

Girl Crushes:

Scarlet Jo'.

Anna Tsuchiya, for being badass and cute.


Shannyn Sossamon.

Christina Ricci
Still as adorable as her Wednesday days.

Zooey Deschanel and her fashion, like so many others.




Keanu Reeves. Since the Bill and Ted days, too.

Masanobu Ando :)
And probably Kenichi Matsuyama.
I guess I do like Asian guys occasionally haha.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
I like dorks.


Christian Bale.
Though I'm pretty sure playing some of my favorite iconic characters
(Batman, Patrick Bateman, Howl etc.) has something to do with it.

And the overly cliche Johnny Depp!

Oddly enough, I think if I made a list of fictional characters I have a crush on it would exceed this one. Hah.

1 comment:

  1. Haha good choices! This was fun. :] I'd have to sit and think who mine are, because I honestly can't think of many off the top of my head (although there are some on your list I could steal, haha!)

    ReplyDelete