Thursday, January 21, 2010

Resolutions.


I have so few resolutions for this year.

Other than what was mentioned in my previous post, I have the usual list of 1) lose weight, 2) create (write/draw) more, and 3) be kinder to my parents.

Aside from that, I guess I will be applying to study abroad , though I'm not so sure if I am dead set on going anymore. I also need to stop cussing.. not that I do so in excess, but it is a bad habit. I also need to read more, I suppose.

I have always had a real certain way of where my life was going up until recently, but now I am not so sure what I am going to be doing these next couple of years. Abroad? Graduate school? Straight to work? I am not really sure what will happen after this spring, and although I'm a bit of a control freak who has to know exactly how things are going to go down, it is also kind of exciting not really knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment