Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rehashing Reading Love.


Once I have more time, I would like to catch up on reading many of the books that occupy my shelf that I have not yet had time to read. Hopefully I can also start to buy and read the books I've been meaning to read.

I read all the Twilight books (that's why they're on my shelf as pictured above), but they take up a whole lot of space and I've been meaning to give them to my cousin. I'll admit to liking them for a brief period of time, but that soon turned to apathy and eventually detest with the ridiculous popularity of the series.

TO READ:
+The Golden Compass
+The Remains of the Day
+Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman
+The Teahouse Fire
+Never Let Me Go
+The BFG
+Stardust
+I am Legend
+Portrait of Dorian Gray

TO BUY:
+The Graveyard Book
+Stone of Tears
+Let the Right One In
+Norwegian Wood

2 comments:

  1. I have a huge to buy/to read list too. I love reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLIND WILLOW, SLEEPING WOMAN!
    NORWEGIAN WOOD!

    Good books, I approve. :)

    ReplyDelete